Wednesday 4 December 2013

What I'm going to try.. and will let you know!



This is a preemptive blog in the sense these are products I am going to buy/try and will let you know about! 

First up is a teeth whitening kit :- 

(superdrug.com)

This is from Superdrug and it's the fourteen day kit, it's on offer at the moment at £5.99 but out of stock, so hopefully it'll be back on that price! (normally £8.99) and the reviews online are 5 star! 

(johnlewis.com)

I've been trying out Liz Earle's nail colour in Grace.

(johnlewis.com)

This primer is fast becoming my go to staple for nights out or day to day! 

(superdrug.com)

The real techniques expert face brush came from the birthday fairies for me this year and I've used it everyday since.. I'll be letting you know what I think!

and finally the other product I've been putting through its paces is.. 

(johnlewis.com)

This little number, a bronzer in Dune bronze.

R x

No comments:

Post a Comment