Thursday 17 October 2013

John Lewis Christmas Event

So on Tuesday I was very lucky to be invited as a plus one of my lovely friend Ruth from Chic and Cheerful , to John Lewis' Christmas PR event. I've never been to anything like this before and this little blog is still very new so it was a wonderful insight!

Love this little set up!

The event was based in the Park Plaza  and featured Christmas decorations, food, technology, beauty and fashion. It looked beautiful!

Something that caught my eye but I didn't have the guts to try was a Marmalade vodka!
(Johnlewis.com)

If you're a fan of different flavours with vodka and or looking for a present for someone who has everything, this is a must, it smells just like marmalade - Paddington bear Snr would approve! 

Now, for the show stopper of technology (for me anyway!) 


This is an Ipad submerged under water your eyes are not deceiving you! The helpful representative was suggesting this would be great for under water pictures and so on but all I could think was, oh great! when I take my Ipad in the bath I won't have to worry.
I can't find it on the website as of yet but keep your eyes peeled for this one - an investment to save a lot of money!

Finally, Liz Earle were displaying their Christmas stock, from the larger size limited edition cleanse and polish for £19.75
To the much coveted Jan Constantine stocking
This is jam packed with goodies and is priced at £50.00, a bargain when a little birdy told me the stocking costs in the region of £30 on it's own.


I would like to say a big thank you to John Lewis for having me, I really enjoyed getting to have a good nose at all the goodies to come! 

R x

No comments:

Post a Comment