Monday 28 October 2013

Mini haul - bath products.

So, it may come as a shock to some of you that I've never purchased anything from lush before! As it's my birthday this Wednesday and I had a card early (I know I shouldn't have opened it!) I used the money to have a little try and here's what I picked up :- 


I decided three was a good well rounded choice and to be honest I couldn't smell a thing in the shop as it can be quite potent, I just liked the look of these! 
I've got the Snowman Ballistic which was £2.50, a Cinders Ballistic at £2.45 and the Candy mountain bubble bar at £2.65. 

I'm really excited to try them and see what they'll do to the bath, my skin and if they're worth the hype they get. One thing that did confuse me was the assistant asked why I hadn't labelled them..? I didn't see any labels to do so and he didn't explain that was protocol. If you know the etiquette of shopping in Lush please fill me in!

I then popped to Marks and Sparks to fill up on my favourite range of bathing products. 


I've mentioned the Natures extracts range before and I still mean every word, they're so lovely, affordable and the lemon verbena is something to shout about. So I picked up a lemon verbena bath, a scrub and a peach and almond cream bath and it all came to £5.50 as it was a 3 for 2 offer as usual. 

All I have to do now is find time to spend a few hours in the bath! 

R x

No comments:

Post a Comment