Sunday 3 November 2013

Another wish list!

It's just been my birthday and I couldn't think of too much to ask for so asked for staples but now I've suddenly thought of loads of things I'd love!
Typical. 

Here's my updated wish list:- 

1. Visiq facial steamer - £11.99 
My face is driving me mad at the moment with breakouts, blocked pores, dry patches and oily patches! So an at home steam and facial for £11.99 seems the answer to all my problems. This has had SO many good reviews and you get a fixture you can use to clear congestion now we're coming into cold and flu weather. 

2. John Lewis Shenzhen patent purse - £20.00
I love this purse! It comes in four different colours and I can't decide between the teal or mustard for my favourite. If you're anything like me you're always on the look out for the perfect purse, could this be yours? It's a classic design that'll always be in fashion.

3. Ted Baker Great and Glorious make up set. £19.00

This is on sale at the moment in Boots, I can't believe how much you get for the price! I haven't tried any Ted Baker make up before, so this is a great inexpensive way of testing out the brand or a great gift for Christmas without breaking the bank!

4. Jo Malone Lime Basil and Mandarin Shampoo. £16.00
I just recently had my first Jo Malone perfumes and I love them. This has really intrigued me, the smell is probably out of this world, but does it live up to being a good shampoo too? 

Any of these take your fancy too? What's on your wish list?

R x

No comments:

Post a Comment