Wednesday 20 November 2013

Matalan

I popped into my local store by chance the other day and was happily surprised by a sale! Once i'd made my purchases I received a voucher for a discount if I click and collect from their website and couldn't resist sharing my choices. 

First up this frame is for my living room, just in time for Christmas! 
(matalan.co.uk)

A cute heart shaped photo frame, it's actually quite a decent size and only £12.

(matalan.co.uk)

I love these hearts and have a couple around the house, they're so shabby chic and cute! This brightens up a boring door, helps the visitors! and is only £3!

(matalan.co.uk)

A Santa mug for him and a..

(matalan.co.uk)

Robin mug for her, perfect for hot chocolates with marshmallows and cream on a blustery evening. (£4 each)

(matalan.co.uk)

A fresh linen candle that smells divine, so much so the boyfriend has stolen it! (£5)

And lastly, 

(matalan.co.uk)

A navy blue plain textured top, it's half price in the sale at £5 and I think you can really dress these up or down.

I definitely recommend popping to your local Matalan or check out their website. 

R x



No comments:

Post a Comment