Wednesday 20 November 2013

Miss Glossy

As you know I'm a big fan of the glossybox's and although have tried the birchboxes, I don't feel I've found my feet with them yet. 

So I recently managed to accumulate enough glossy dots (bit like a store card you collect points and can buy things) to buy something, so I choose the box designed for teens; just to have a nose as they seem to get some really good stuff! 


I was not disappointed! - Now this box comes Bi-monthly and is £7 plus postage. 

So first up we have the Clear Start from Dermalogica breakout clearing foaming wash.. a mouthful! You get the full size of this and it's £13 to buy! so you've got your money's worth in one product. Even though I'm in my twenties, that doesn't stop those bad boy spots coming, so i'll let you know on that one. 

A So..? spray with fruity tones, cute for the handbag and quick dash spray. £1.69

A sample of Lacoste touch of pink - This has never appealed to me to buy it and I've never tried it before, and it's always nice to have a sample before spending £38.50!

My favourite part of this box the Jelly Pong Pong 2 in 1 eye-shadow/liner - now these are £10.50 on their own, and I just love them. I was so pleased to see one in there and in a different colour to the one I have. Plus, I just LOVE the name. 

And lastly, the little mix nail wraps - this was the only part of the box that I felt gave away the target audience but as it's Christmas and I have a cousin who'll make good use of them, I wasn't too disappointed. 

I can't wait to see what comes in two months time!

R x

No comments:

Post a Comment