Thursday 28 November 2013

What I'm obsessed with right now..




Just a little post on what I'm obsessing over or loving in life right now, 

Golden Girls - An 80's TV programme from America, four ladies in their 'prime' living as room mates - it's hilarious and they're pretty filthy! 

My dog Ruby - I can't stop buying her treats and I'm so excited to get her a stocking for Christmas, she's naughty as anything though! Here she's trying to drive my car ;) 

Dawn O'Porter's book - I saw this recommended by Caroline Flack and that it reminded her of growing up in the 90's .. Although she's nearly ten years older than me I reckon it'll be nostalgic for me too. 

Ted Baker's Ipad cases - I am loving everything Ted Baker right now, I think this is a classic colour and sophisticated. 

Elizabeth Arden eight hour cream - I'm obsessed with getting my paws on this, my lips are terrible at the moment !

Katy Perry - Killer Queen, I had this in a Glossybox and I really like it, it's a deep pungent fragrance, it lingers and I'm disappointed I've finished my sample. I normally don't buy into any celebrity fragrances, they're usually rubbish but this just so happens to have hit the right notes! 

R x

No comments:

Post a Comment