Sunday 3 November 2013

Birthday gifts.

So I've had my birthday recently and I thought I'd do a small post about the beauty related things I had. I would like to say that I love seeing what other people got so that's why I'm doing this and I'm in no way trying to be like, look what I got! 

Okay, here goes! 


I was in desperate need of my staple cleanse and polish and thankfully my Mum stepped up to the mark with two of these bad boys, thanks mummy! 

(www.tangleteezer.com)

A tangle teezer, my hair is thick and long and this has been AMAZING! I would definitely recommend to anyone that struggles getting that brush through. 


I had the expert face brush and shading brush from real techniques, I've only used them once but I can tell they're going to be my new favourites, so many good reviews about these and boots & superdrug have an offer on at the moment. 


This is the heaven and earth palette from MUA, you can buy these online and in superdrug and at only £4.00 they're a real bargain. I've worn a couple of the colours and they've been really understated and nice for the daytime. I'll definitely be investing in some more deeper colours for the berry trends this season. 

And finally, 


I had the orange blossom and pomegranate noir from Jo Malone, these two layer together SO well and the added bonus of having two little samples of other fragrances is a nice touch. 

Hope you enjoyed seeing what I chose!

R x




No comments:

Post a Comment