Tuesday 7 January 2014

Candle love affair.

Hello Lovelies! 

Now most of us have a love affair with scented candles, I'm forever buying a pack and smelling my house out with my latest find. 

You'll also know I have a love of Jo Malone.. the two combined is heaven!

But no! I have not bought one of Jo Malone's candles, although they are a dream; the price puts me off completely and utterly. 

(matalan.co.uk)

Enter Matalan's answer to all my problems! Here is their large pomegranate and amber glass candle.. oh Wow!
It smells so much like my Jo Malone perfume I could cry as the price of this bad boy is (drum roll please?)
£10!

I can't stress how much you need to buy this the bluebell and peony or the orange flower and mandarin. I will for one be finding it hard to resist buying them all. 

R x

No comments:

Post a Comment