Tuesday 7 January 2014

I said I'd let you know!

Hello everyone!

A few posts ago I said I'd let you know about a few products I've been trying out recently, so first up is;


(JohnLewis.com)


The Laura Mercier bronzer (in the colour Dune Bronze.) This brand is fast becoming a hot favourite of mine, the packaging is a sophisticated purpley mauve number. It's a matte blend, that glides on and can easily add so much definition to your make up. I seriously love it. It's a handy size to fit in your handbag for a touch up on those cheek lines! 
This bronzer is on the slightly higher price level of £26 but it'll last you forever. 

I can't tell you how much I recommend sampling the Laura Mercier products, you'll definitely find something you love. 

I love you, Laura!

R x

No comments:

Post a Comment