Wednesday 15 January 2014

ELF Sale.

As I've mentioned in a previous post, ELF Cosmetics are a bargain, quality make up brand so the thought they're having a sale.. are they giving the stuff away?! 

I thought I'd let you know what I've got my beady eye on!

First up is the little black festive book in glam holiday, this was £8.00 and is now £4.00 which works out 0.08p per eye shadow.. unbelievable! 
I think the colours in this palette are so versatile for day or night and any occasion. If you're a little wary of daring colours this is the one for you, just a hint here and there as you build your confidence. 


A tinted moisturizer - I can't believe the price of this! 75p! It's had really good reviews on the website and you could get one for winter and one for the summer at this price. Particularly good if you're trying to give your skin a little breather from heavy make up. 

And finally, something out of the sale but an amazing price 


How amazing is this colour? It's called fearless! and you're going to be looking it rocking this lipstick. It's £1.50 at full price, incredible. Also, I just love the packaging. 


All in all I've spent £6.25 - what a bargain.

ELF - you've certainly impressed me!

R x



No comments:

Post a Comment