Friday 7 March 2014

New look wish list. SS'14


Just gazing around Instagram and the internet and thought I'd check out New Looks new season, bittersweet because I'm going to have no money but look amazing! Here's my picks.. 

This charcoal and rose gold watch is to die for, my wrist yearns for it and at £12.99 I really don't think it looks that cheap! 

Pastels are the new black this season so why not be bold and use the inbetween spring weather to break out these bad boys! (£19.99) I've also noticed that New Look seem to have really put a lot of effort into redesigning and improving their jeans recently so I'm looking forward to seeing the difference. 

Aren't these just the cutest little things? They're £15.99 and I spotted them on pearls and poodles Instagram. They're suitable for daytime or a casual night out plus the pointed toe is back big time ladies! 

Finally, can you tell I like to buy in outfits? Or is that dream! This cute contrast effect top is £9.99 and finishes the outfit perfectly. 

Ahh New Look you're breaking my heart but I love it! 

R x




No comments:

Post a Comment