Saturday 29 March 2014

Reading wish list.

I thought I'd share with you the books I'm wanting to read, I have to admit I have A LOT of books lined up to read and when I discovered the free book shop in my city, well it's caused a bit of hassle for my spare room/study! 

But I still fancy reading these;


I've noticed this book on everyone's (it seems) bedside table; a coming of age novel written through anonymous letters. I'm not sure if it's the cover, the press it's had or the title that is enticing me but it's doing something right. 

As you'll know from previous posts I am obsessed with the golden girls, it's a comedy sitcom from the eighties and early nineties about four outrageous but very different women and how they cope with the next stage in their lives. It is hilarious and anyone who's had five husbands must have some good stories, take Elizabeth Taylor! 

Mitch Albom and I are old *imaginary* friends! I've long had a love for his novels. They're affirming, inspiring, thought provoking and deeply interesting. If you've never read any of his works I strongly suggest you do. Check out Tuesdays with Morrie, a book close to my heart. 


R x



No comments:

Post a Comment