Wednesday 12 March 2014

Overnight oats.

A bit of a different post but if you're anything like me sometimes breakfast can be a chore, either I haven't got enough time or a lot of the 'healthier' suggestions sound a bit too much for that time in the morning.

So! I have the perfect solution, Oats are such a good breakfast staple, healthy, keep you full for long and so on. But hot porridge in the spring and summer sounds like hell! 

Que; Overnight Oats
(laurenconrad.com)

You'll need 1 kilner jar, mines a 0.35l (and I got it from Sainsbury's), porridge oats, natural yogurt, cinnamon & a fruit of your choice. 

Pop a cup of oats, a cup of milk and two table spoons of yogurt into your kilner, sprinkle a bit of cinnamon and add the fruit. Leave overnight & hey presto! 

You can pretty much tailor this as you like so it doesn't get boring, I've been using blueberries, strawberries, lemon curd & peanut butter. 

Enjoy!

R x

No comments:

Post a Comment