Thursday 29 May 2014

What's on my face #2

I went to a Rugby dinner as a proud WAG recently.. can I get away with that title? 
I wanted a simple make up look that mainly relied on a pop of colour on my lips, so here it is:




Face - Benefit, porefessional; Laura Mercier primer (radiance), Collection concealer, Rimmel match perfection foundation (classic ivory 101). Topshop cream blush in head over heels, Topshop highlighter glow stick, Laura Mercier bronzer in Dune Bronze. 
Applied with :- Real Techniques, expert face brush. 

Eyebrows - Rimmel 002 hazel brow pencil. 

Eyes - Collection work the colour eyeshadow pencil in vintage blush 3. B. precise long wearing gel eyeliner in black. 
Applied with : Real techniques, fine liner brush. 

Lips - Burts bees lip balm & Topshop lip cream in Sweetie. 

R x

No comments:

Post a Comment