Thursday 22 August 2013

Desert Island #3

Welcome everyone, Mandy here with another of my desert island products.

We all know how important a good mascara is, one that doesn't run; smudge or flake- and I have just the right one that does none of these annoying things!

Boots No 7 Exceptional Definition: A nutrient enriched mascara that lengthens, defines, and creates a great frame for the eyes.

This mascara does have a more liquid formulation, so apply one coat from the root to the tip of the lashes, leave to dry, and then apply a second coat.

It's excellent when in humid, cold, or wet conditions, it won't dry out and leave the lashes brittle either.
I personally prefer the black option, but it also comes in brown/black for a more subtle effect too.
You can even apply further coats for a more dramatic look for evening wear.

This is only mascara I now use, I absolutely love it. In fact, I've recently sent some to my sister in the USA and she loves this now too.
It's £11.00 and it's currently on a buy 1 get 1 half price offer in Boots!

Give it a try ladies, we would love to have your feedback on this product- feel free to post in the comment section on here.
M
x

No comments:

Post a Comment