Sunday 11 August 2013

Mini Haul

I've just popped to my local Home Bargains - always dangerous and sometimes disgruntling if you've recently bought a product elsewhere for much more!

It certainly is a mini haul and I actually only went in for one thing; the Re-Gen Cream recommended by Zoella - this pot was £3.99 and promises similar things to bio-oil, I didn't get along well with Bio Oil so fingers crossed for this as it's a cream instead. Will let you know of course! 

Then I found the Easy Nails; fast and fruity nail polish remover, now this has shocked me! it's 50ml for 85p! I've seen these pots (where you pop your finger in the sponge, twist and your nail varnish is off!) and they're normally around the £5-£7 mark so we'll have to wait and see for this one but its peach flavour - a good start! 

My hair is in desperate need of a colour and some TLC and I've heard so many good things about Morrocan oil although the price certainly puts me off for now. This was £1.99 for 100ml and promises to nourish, cleanse and hydrate. 

Finally as you know I've run out of my favourite Marks and Sparks shower gel so I picked up a coconut and lime moisturising one for less than a pound, I'm not looking for much from this, just something to tide me over. 

I'll let you know how it all goes!

R x

No comments:

Post a Comment