Saturday 17 August 2013

GlossyBox August

Okay, so I couldn't resist another three month subscription to Glossybox, you know just to check I was sure I loved it? 
As I also had the BirchBox I was interested to see how they'd both fair in the stakes for best beauty box, especially as Birchbox had a collaboration with InStyle. 


So here it is! 
So from left to right we have; 

1. Óceane's make up remover pen, it can't be bought in the UK at the moment so I have no price for you either, I'm not sure this is something i'd actively look for. I also am dubious if you removed heavy dark make up how well the tips would fair but handy for in your handbag on the move!

2. TREemmé Keratin smooth concentrated treatment shot; well I've already used this - after swimming when my hair was feeling a little lackluster. I can't say I was bowled over and the results were amazing, I mean it was fine; I can't say I'd immediately run out to get it again and I don't have frizzy hair, if you do this might be perfect for you. It was just a conditioner really, and I can't say it fought the chlorine any better than a normal one. This is £1.49 for the 15ml shot. 

3. Urban Veda purifying day cream; this is a new skin care routine apparently founded on ancient principles. For the full size it's going to be £7.99, I've noticed my skin being a little more oily recently so this'll hopefully counteract that. I wouldn't mind trying the exfoliating facial polish too as my blackhead's are driving me mad! 

4. I'm so excited about this one, it's a Jelly Pong Pong 2 in 1 shadow/liner. The full size is £10.50, so two products for that is a bargain. The quality of Jelly Pong Pong is great, and who doesn't love the name! I'll let you know how I get on with this one, but I'm sure I'll love it, I can't wait to try more from the JPP range. 

5. And finally, the Emite eyelash curler, now this is approximately £20 to buy on it's own! so the box really has been worth the money. I have tried this, my eyelashes are a bit poor so I wouldn't wanna say too much about whether it's good or not but i'm hopeful! 

All in all, I have to say, I really do think GlossyBox is way above in the beauty box stakes.. for now anyway. 

R x

No comments:

Post a Comment