Friday 9 August 2013

Desert Island products #1 Collagen Gel

Hi everyone, Mandy here!

I hope you've all been enjoying the lovely weather. Now, thinking about such nice sunny days has put me in mind of desert island products, those you simply cannot live without. With that in mind, I thought it would be nice to share some of mine with you, who knows, they may become some of yours too!



My first product is, for me, an absolute staple. Produced by a company called: Simply Beautiful Cosmetics, and supplied by QVC UK, Collagen Gel is one of the best gel products I have ever used. A lovely lightweight formulation, that can be used on the face, neck and body. It is easily absorbed, suitable for all skin types, and a 500ml bottle; used twice a day, can last upwards of year. Pop it into the fridge to cool, and it is a great pick-me-up for tired puffy eyes, and dry skin too.



 QVC also supply a whole range of SBC'S products, such as: Arnica Gel, ideal for bruises, contusions and aching joints. In addition to Cucumber Gel, which has a lovely de-puffing effect on the eyes. Keep a watch out for smaller packs, which come on offer regularly on QVC too!

SBC also have loads of special offers on at the moment with free standard delivery!


M
x

No comments:

Post a Comment