Saturday 31 August 2013

What I've been loving - My favourites.

Hello Everyone! 
Sorry for the delay in posts and silence over the last week or so, work has been super busy and i'm really feeling the effects of it, if you know any good pick me ups that aren't coffee or illegal, let me know!

Okay so today's post is about what i've been loving recently, this is a massive thing particularly on YouTube videos.. as i'm not brave enough to do that and i'm sure you'd all laugh at my accent, it's a blog post for me!

First up, a snack..a naughty one! It's the Cadbury Dairy Milk Marvellous Creations - the jelly popping candy shells variety. These are.. amazing! When I was younger Willy Wonka chocolate had a popping candy chocolate bar our and these remind me of them. The three different textures of the jelly beans, chocolate and candy shells is heaven! I could eat them all day.. so dangerous!



Secondly is my beautiful Ted Baker light green patent make up bag, Ted baker's designs are always very popular and very contemporary and the patent fashion is just developing more and more in fashion. It smells like something new, you know what I mean? It's very roomy and the pastel softness of the colour is fresh and clean, plus you can wipe the outside of any make up. They come in all different sizes so if you don't have the Ted Baker budget there may be a size that suits your purse too! 




Something else I've been loving recently is the Barry M gelly nail polishes, I only have a couple of these (although i do have a lot of nail varnishes) I haven't invested heavily yet! At the moment I'm wearing Blueberry, it's a lovely vibrant bluey purple colour (dependent on your point of view!) and I have to say I only have one coat on with a top coat and it's lasted well over a week without chips! What's not to love? A real bargain too! 



Finally, my new glasses! I've been a glasses wearer since I was about six-seven, it's had it's ups and downs and i'm not really sure how I feel about the fake glasses trends, when in school you get insulted so much for having them. I also really struggle with picking a pair I love, I'm never drawn to the ones that suit me and some are almost neon! 


These are Rhoda from Specsavers - they were an absolute steal at £25!! I had a lens thinning done on my bad eye side and that was an extra £10, I can't believe how good value that is. They're a bit more professional and grown up. 

(I just want to add that Specsavers haven't sponsored this post in anyway, I bought these glasses myself. I have seen a lot of bloggers - even ones who don't have prescriptions! have been sent some recently.)

No comments:

Post a Comment